Friday, July 25, 2008

A Day in the Life of Maeve

As promised, some current pictures. Thankfully Andrea, Maeve's childcare provider has taken a few. I think we probably have too, but man, feels like an insurmountable task to have the camera, take the picture, download the pics, and then upload them here. Whew, that exhaust me just writing about it.

Here we are at drop off time. I can't remember who demanded the book this particular day, but you'll notice, they all saddle up. Of course you know Maeve, Milo is in the foreground and Wren is on my lap. These three little people are all within 4 months of each other with Wren leading the pack. I say that in many senses.

Wren has been teaching Maeve and Milo all sorts of things. Maeve and Milo, being the sponges they are, soak it up and make sure that Wren gets a run for her money.


There are a few variations of this next picture. Wren calls this the "up down." Clearly makes sense. Not sure how all three got focused on different things...but the ham, aka Maeve, is lighting up the camera. I love all their little feet.



Then there is my favorite from this round of Andrea's pictures. I wish Maeve would have kept her head a bit more still so she isn't out of focus, but what can we really expect from a toddler that needs to be in motion all the time. Notice the dirt! Andrea is kind enough to clean them up before she ships them home.

No comments: