Friday, November 9, 2007

Lucky Girl

Maeve is indeed a lucky girl. For the past week and a half she has had grandparents from both sides doting over her. As they all leave she is going to be looking around at her lamo parents to stir it up some.

Lets see, she has been to a petting zoo, got to play drums on some VERY large pumpkins, celebrate turning one, go to the children's muesem and tour a brewery. Not sure how that last one appealed to her senses, but if she is her father's daughter, she may become a beer connoisseur.

I guess it's only a matter of time until she figures out that her parents are really not that much fun. I'm hoping we have a few years before she finds us to be an embarassment. Then if I take after my father, I'll take joy in her embarassment and behave like a goof. Ya know, as much as he threated that though, I don't recall any of my friends describing him as a goof. Most were scared sh**less of him. Little did they know that he is a total teddy bear. And if you don't believe me, watch him with his granddaughter.

1 comment:

Mimi Susan said...

Sounds like Maeve is ready to cruise and change life for her Ma & Pa.
Those little legs were made for
walking!

Love, Mimi