Thursday, December 6, 2007

Breaking News

********imagine the sound track for breaking news in your head...clanking typewriters, although out of date is what comes to mind.**********

Maeve slept from 8pm to 5am - NO wake ups. Read that again, NO waking up.

Of course her mother didn't. My body is so trained to wake up that I woke at 2:30, 3:30 and 4:30. At 4:30 I had the issue of also supporting the Swiss Alps on my chest so I layed in bed awake, after checking to make sure she was still breathing of course, wishing my chest didn't throb so much. Maeve eventually woke at 5am to eat, for which I was thankful. But I wondered if my brain traffic is what woke her up or did she just wake on her own.

Hopefully a question I'll get to ponder again tonight. I won't hold my breath, but I plan on drugging myself heavily in anticipation. I haven't decided on the drug of choice yet, but that's just details.

No comments: