Saturday, March 8, 2008

Interjections!

Maeve is busy soaking up the English language (wish it were more than just English) and in her use of the language is busy mastering interjections! If you don't remember what interjections are, check out this video from School House Rock. I wish this were still on. Guess I can just get busy downloading the videos from You Tube. You Tube - Wow!

"Whoa" is her latest. Learned from her Pa who says this more than I think he realizes, but I digress. This morning I was fishing a booger from Maeve's nose, a habit that started early when her nostrils didn't seem large enough to move air when they were clean, much less when they were blocked up with boogers (Helen knows what I'm talking about here). Anyway, large booger mining successful, Maeve saw it on my finger and was immediately fascinated. She wanted to examine it as any good budding scientist would. After a good look, she exclaimed, "Whoa!" Despite my sleepiness, I laughed very hard.

It's the little things in your day that keep ya going!

No comments: