Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bean Town, USA

With much anticipation, I'm sure there are a few folks out there waiting on another post.

Maeve and I just returned from a long weekend in Boston. We had a great time at Megan and Ciaran's place with the entire Healy clan, et al. . I must admit I'm a bit jealous that my little sister lives in a way better apartment than I do. Then again, ya get what you pay for!


Our weekend included Harvard Sq, the Museum of Science, restaurants, T-rides, and lots of walking (lottssss of walking...oh wait, that is Mary and Billy! LOL). The weekend had many firsts for Maeve. Her first taxi and train ride, she spotted a butterfly, and a whole lot more. Here is Maeve enjoying herself in the mirrors at the Museum of Science....this was not a first however.

Well, I must admit, I'm a bit tired right now and have been trying to figure out how to get pics posted from a website to this darn thing and have failed miserably. So I'm going to call it a night and come back to post tomorrow.

No comments: