Thursday, July 26, 2007

Crazy hair and a few teeth

Yep, that's right Maeve is standing. The last few weeks have been full of big mile stones. Maeve is still employing the army crawl to get around, not using her knees all that much just yet (Swifter onesie, "save me"). She has added to her repertoire the ability to crawl around and get back to sitting all on her own. And yes, she can stand. She pulls up on us mostly, hasn't started to pull up on the furniture too much just yet. Soon we'll have to secure those book shelves to the wall.

Who could resist this face? These are the first pictures that Mark and I actually got that show her teeth. We have many blurry shots of the top of her head or the floor in efforts to share her teeth with you. I think on the above one she had just woken up and I stunned her!

My opinion is that Maeve looks a lot like me in the first picture, but this next picture, she is a spitting image of her Pa.

Nothing too funny today from me...tired as I am. I'll be sure to post after we head home from Bean Town.

No comments: