Friday, September 28, 2007

The countdown

Today is a big day in my little mind. Today Maeve is 11 months old. The countdown to Maeve's first birthday begins. I have appreciation for all the parents now lamenting over children getting older. It is bitter sweet at times. So exciting to see the milestones, head out on new paths, yet sad to let go of the days that have preceeded.

Our girl is busy babbeling, furniture cruising, starting to stand on her own more and more. She is a cruiser with her crawling. Thankfully my two legs still move faster than her four legged locomotion. She knows how to climb stairs, working on going down feet first. It's all great. The world through her eyes is shiny and new.

I'm sure the upcoming month will be just as fun as the rest, perhaps even walking by the end of it. I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: