Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Girl and her hair

Well I am sad to report that Maeve my have been cursed with some aspects of her mother's hair.

Gone are the humid days of summer (not that I'm sad about that), and gone are the curls that use to adorn Maeve's little head. With the crisp days of fall upon us, Maeve's hair looks like someone ironed it in the morning. Let's just hope this is the only characteristic of my hair she got. I have strong hopes that she'll have nice thick hair like her Pa. I do hope she'll keep hers longer that her Pa is keeping his. (See previous post)

I will say that in addition to the straight hair, she has added a bit of bird's nest appearance after sleeping. Where ever she has been rubbing her head on the bed sticks straight out and gets all fuzzy. Oh that girl just might be cursed.

1 comment:

Mimi Susan said...

Maeve's hair will be nice and thick! She does have the Italian side of the family to help her out!